1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- What are they? Cookies are small files that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet or any other device.
- What is your function? They play an essential role in the provision of numerous IT services. Among other functions, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered through a website and /or application.
- What kind of Cookies exist? Cookies can be used together or separately and can be classified according to different criteria, such as:
- The purpose (technical cookies, analytics, customization cookies, as defined in Section 3 of this Policy.)
- The management entity (Own Cookies established by the domain of the website visited by the user or third-party cookies are those established and managed by different domains on the website visited in order to be able to send users personalized advertising.)
- Uptime or storage retention (session cookies or persistent cookies), etc.
In accordance with the requirements of GDPR, with the different local regulations in force, with the requirements of the Resolutions of the Court of Justice of the European Communities and with the different Resolutions of the Data Protection authorities:
- The user must have the possibility to i) reject all cookies, ii) enable or reject them on a case-by-case basis through an express action.
Therefore, CAFIDE provides you, as a user of our website and/or application, the following information:
3. KNOW THE ACTIVITIES OF OUR COOKIES
- Identity of our data controller and cookies, as well as our Data Protection Officer (DPD)
- CAFIDE PETS S.L for its own account (hereinafter "CAFIDE")
- Cookies we use and purposes
- Own cookies: own cookies are those managed by CAFIDE.
- Third party cookies: those cookies that are managed by a team or domain not managed by CAFIDE.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page. These cookies are not stored in the User's terminal when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Functional cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. Functional cookies allow the website to function properly and are therefore necessary and not optional. However, the user can delete them at any time. In addition, limiting its functions will depend on the browser used by the user.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
When browsing this website for the first time, a cookie banner will be displayed, which will allow the User to choose which cookies are saved in their browser:
- To accept them all and continue browsing: the cookie banner will not be displayed again, and it will be assumed that the User accepts this Cookies Policy.
- Disable selected categories of cookies (except those that are essential for the website to function).
- To modify the settings by following the instructions below and agreeing to disable some of the cookies or simply obtain more information about cookies and consult our Cookies Policy.
- At any time, you can access and manage the consent of real cookies and verify the real cookies used by CAFIDE. Information can be accessed in our Cookie Privacy.
Likewise, the reproduction of content that may redirect the user through the links inserted in different formats on the website or the media owned by CAFIDE may contain cookies from the owners of said redirected content. In this case, CAFIDE is not responsible for the information or the policies provided to the user or the cookies used by third parties.
- In the event that the user does not consent to the processing of said information, they can modify the configuration of their browser, following for this purpose the information and advice included in the links below, in relation to the configuration of cookies:
Below, we provide you with information about how to activate and deactivate cookies in the main web browsers:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Google Android
- Cookie Settings for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie settings for Safari
- Cookies configuration for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Cookie Settings for Microsoft Edge
- If the user is using another browser, you can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of Cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser. In case the User needs help to carry out the configuration of cookies with the browser.
5. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Users can contact CAFIDE at the following email address: email@example.com for more information about Cookies.